sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

Ootd Spring #9 / Add Primavera #9

Hello Beauties:
  
Here I present my spring outfit of the day # 9 this makes me very excited because some of the pieces, I shop them at a Thrift Store ...I didin't encouraged myself until this season. I found many beautiful and cute pieces and you will see me in my next outfits with those pieces. The best thing in the world is to find a treasure and that's what I did and the prices ... the most expensive thing you will see came out like in $ 1.00, thats how good is it ...
Hope you like it
TC
(Take care)
xoxoxxo




                     ----------------------






                  

Hola Bellezas :
 Aquí les presento mi atuendo del día primavera#9 y este me causa mucha emoción porque algunas de las piezas las compre en un Thrift Store...No me había animado hasta esta temporada encontré muchas piezas bellas y lindas y en mis próximo atuendos me verán con esas piezas. Lo mejor del mundo es encontrar un tesoro y eso fue lo que hice y los precios... como que lo mas caro me salio a $1.00, si así de bueno es...
Espero que les guste


CDS
(cuidense)
xoxoxxo









Set of false pearls/Set de perlas falsas : Avon
Blue jeans / Mahones azules :jealousy brand Karina Stores
Thin beige belt/Correa fina color crema : Forever 21
straw coltch / Cartera de paja tipo sobre : H.C.D.C. Thrift Store ($1.00)
Cream flowered blouse with ruffles atcleavage /Blusa floreada color crema con risado en escote : H.C.D.C. Thrift
(00.25)
bronze-colored shoes with bow detail /zapatos color bronce con detalle de lazo : Charlotte Russe



Here you can see the blouse more closely /Aquí pueden ver la blusa mas de cerca


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...