lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

Ootd Summer #18/Add Verano #18

Hello Beauties:
I bring the outfit of the day Summer # 18. And this is quite colorful first because the blouse is Inspired by Britto and second because it's summer and the colors can not be avoided. I used this outfit on my beautiful nephew's birthday, Azariah. And I will be using a piece of jewelry the most precious your eyes might have seen (and you will say if I look good with it)
Hope you like it
TC
(Take care)
xoxoxox








                    --------------------









Hello Bellezas:


Aquí les traigo el atuendo del día Verano #18. Y este es bastante colorido primero porque la blusa es Inspirada en Britto y segundo porque es verano y los colores no se pueden evitar. Este atuendo lo utilice en el cumpleaños de mi sobrino bello Azariah. Y me verán utilizando una pieza de joyeria de las mas preciadas que sus ojos podrán haber visto (la veran y me dirán si no me veo bien con ella)
Espero que les guste 


CDS
(cuidense)
xoxoxox






Color Coral Britto Inspired Top Crop /Crop Top color Coral Inspirada en Britto :Rainbow Stores

Black Tank Top : Tank Top Negra :Rainbow Stores

Blue jeans / Mahones azules :jealousy brand Karina Stores

Coral Red Sandals /Sandalias Rojo Coral : Humberto Vidal Shoe Stores



Here you can appreciate better my accessories /Aquí se pueden apreciar mejor mis accesorios


1. false pearl bracelet /pulsera de perla falsa : Avon

bracelet with glass beads of different shapes and colors /pulsera con cuentas de cristal de diferentes formas y colores :a gift from my Mother /un regalo de mi Madre

2. Coral Red Sandals /Sandalias Rojo Coral : Humberto Vidal Shoe Stores

3.My husband, my beautiful nephew Azariah and Me

4.fake pearl earrings/pantallas de perlas falsas : Avon

the piece of jewelry of the most precious your eyes might have seen : the cookie monster the my nephew gave me / la pieza de joyeria de las mas preciadas que sus ojos podrán haber visto : la sortija de Cookie monster que mi sobrinito me regalo 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...