lunes, 3 de octubre de 2011

Ootd Fall #13/Add Otoño #13

Hello Beauties:

I bring the outfit of the day Fall # 13. And this outfit is one of the trends this season. And it is the animal print. But this is precisely the pattern of snake. Among all this season's animal prints this pattern is one of the most prevalent. I don't deny that I love the leopard, but I like this one to.

Hope you like it
TC
(Take care)
xoxoxox









                      -------------------











Hola Bellezas :


Aquí les traigo el atuendo del día Otoño #13. Y este atuendo tiene una de las tendencias de esta temporada. Y es el estampado animal. Pero este precisamente es el estampado de culebra. Entre todos los estampados animales de esta temporada este estampado es una de los que mas predomina. No les niego que me encanta el de leopardo,pero este me esta conquistando igual.


Espero que les guste
CDS
(cuidense)
xoxoxox






Snake print shirt /Blusa de estampado de culebra :Aguadilla Flea Market /Pulguero de Aguadilla

Color black braided belt with silver buckle at the end /Correa trenzada color negra con hebilla y final color plata :Aguadilla Flea Market /Pulguero de Aguadilla

Black jeans / Mahones Negros : Conga Jeans - Kress Stores

Black Oxfords / Oxfords Negros : Humberto Vidal Shoe Store





My Accessories/Mis Accesorios


bamboo bracelet /pulseras de bambú :Little Plaza of San Sebastian /Placita de San Sebastian

Wide braided silver bracelet / Pulsera ancha trenzadas color plata : 5.7.9. Sotres

Bone Bracelet / Pulsera de hueso : From India /De La India

Silver colored Round clip-on earrings /Pantallas redondos color plata de clip : Excentrix  Stores

2 comentarios:

  1. I love your shirt dear, the outfit is casual and chic, like it!
    Have a nice week :)
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful shirt! I love the accesories!!!

    I´m following you! :)

    Jacklyn ☮❤ from Aly´s Book

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...