miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2011

Ootd Winter #15/Add Invierno #15

Hello Beauties:

I bring you the outfit of the day Winter # 15. And this outfit has trend of this season. The "polka dots". On a more neutral tone. I really like the shirt because it is quite long and comfortable. I used the neutral shoes "nude" ones, I could not miss that.

I hope you like it.

TC
(Take care)
xoxoxox





                        -----------------





Hola Bellezas:


Aquí les traigo el atuendo del día Invierno #15. Y este atuendo sigue una  tendencia de esta temporada. Los ''polka dots". De manera mas neutral. Esta blusa me gusta mucho porque es bastante larga y cómoda. Utilice los zapatos neutrales  "nude que no podían faltar.


Espero que les guste.


CDS
(cuidense)
xoxoxox






blouse/blusa:Aguadilla Flea Market/Pulguero de Aguadilla

 skinny belt / correa fina :Forever 21

light blue washed out jeans /mahones azul claro un poco gastados:Hydraulic - Infinito Stores

shoes/zapatos:GLOjeans-Kmart





My accessories /Mis accesorios


bracelets & earring / pulceras y pantallas : Avon

1 comentario:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...