viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2011

Ootd Winter #3/Add Invierno #3

Hello Beauties:

I bring the outfit of the day Winter # 3. And this outfit I like it very much because of the t-shirt. Although it has V-neck to be exact.The style of the shirt remembers me of one night with stars. It is very pretty. Since it is a little big on me I tie a knot and leave it long at  the back.


Hope you like it

TC
(Take care)
xoxoxox







                           ----------------









Hola Bellezas :


Aquí les traigo el atuendo del día  Invierno #3. Y este atuendo me gusta mucho por la t-shirt. Aunque tiene escote V para ser exactos. El estilo de la blusa me acuerda a una noche con estrellas. Es bien bonita. Como me queda un poco grande le hice este nudo para que y la deje larga en la parte de atrás.




Espero que les guste


CDS
(cuidense)
xoxoxox






T-shirt:Aguadilla Flea Market/Pulguero de Aguadilla

blue washed out jeans /mahones azules un poco gastados  :U.W.D. - Karina Stores

Silver color flats t /Zapatos flats color plata :Humberto Vidal Shoe Store





My Accessories/Mis Accesorios


earrings / pantallas :Arecibo Flea Market/Pulguero de Arecibo

necklaces/collares:Aguadilla Flea Market/Pulguero de Aguadilla

bracelet /pulsera:Aguadilla Flea Market/Pulguero de Aguadilla

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...