miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012

Ootd Spring #1 /Add Primavera #1

Hello Beauties:

I bring you the Spring outfit of the day # 1. And I know that in some places it takes long for spring to come but here it arrived and brought the allergies, I tell this because of climate change have had me very ill.And this outfit is colorful with this shirt. I love the color fuchsia is one of my favorites. To me that color can be used in all seasons as long as you know how to get it done.

Hope you like it

TC
(Take care)
xoxoxox










                         ----------------











Hola Bellezas:


Aquí les traigo el atuendo del día de Primavera #1. Y ya se que en algunos sitios la primavera tarda en llegar pero aquí ya llego y trajo consigo las alergias, se los digo porque a causa del cambio del clima he estado muy enferma. y este atuendo tiene un enfoque bastante colorido y es por  la camisa de botones. Me encanta el color fucsia es una de mis preferidos. Para mi ese color puede ser utilizado en todas las temporadas después que sepas como llevarlo.


Espero que les guste 


CDS
(cuidense)
xoxoxox





Button Down / Camisa de Botones:Aguadilla Flea Market/Pulgero de Aguadilla

black messenger bag/cartera de mensajero negra:Excentrixs Stores

belt/correa:Kress Stores

Black skirt/Falda negra:Rainbow Stores

Shoes/Zapatos:Bakers





My Accessories/Mis Accesorios



bracelets/pulseras:Aguadilla Flea Market/Pulgero de Aguadilla

earrings/pantallas:Aguadilla Flea Market/Pulgero de Aguadilla

2 comentarios:

  1. I love this outfit so much. Love the color of your shirt and nice th way you styled the outfit with the belt!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the colors of your outfit ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...