lunes, 23 de julio de 2012

Ootd Summer #15/Add Verano #15


Hello Beauties:
Here I present you the outfit of the day summer # 15. And I love this outfit is super comfortable and super colorful. I don't like to wear much black in summer. But this outfit need it so. The pants are harem style and I love the pattern because it is tribal and I love all that is tribal. And I confess that I am not a great lover of patterned pants. But this I definitely love this ones . But as for harem pants concerns I don't really like those who are in one solid color. I don't feel good whit them. Or at least that's my perception.
Hope you like it.
TC 
(Take care)
xoxoxox






                        ------------------





Hola Bellezas:

Aquí les presento el atuendo del día de verano #15. Y este atuendo me encanta porque es super cómodo y super colorido. A mi no me gusta usar mucho el negro en verano. Pero este atuendo lo amerita. El pantalón es estilo Harem y me encanta su estampado porque es tribal y a mi me encanta todo lo que sea tribal. Y quiero confesarles que no soy muy amante a los pantalones estampados. Pero estos sin duda me encantaron. Porque en cuanto a pantalones harem se refiere no me gusta mucho los que son  de color entero. no se pero no me sientan bien . O por lo menos esa es mi percepción.

Espero que les guste.

CDS
(cuidense)
xoxoxox






top/top:Grand Stores

pants/pantalón:Grand Stores

sandals/sandalias:Humberto Vidal Shoe Stores





My Accessories/Mis Accesorios



earrings,necklace and bracelet/pantallas,collar y pulsera:VogaStores

6 comentarios:

  1. Hello! Great blog! The last post is very interesting and beautiful! Let's follow each other, if you agree, then let me know!)))

    ResponderEliminar
  2. esta chorisimo el pantalon trivaaaaaaaal!!! saludos

    ResponderEliminar
  3. El collar es muy muy original.
    Un beso guapa.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love your pant, so stylish :)

    Please i need you help, vote for me (if you like my outfit) ds ce concours :http://www.jesuislamode.net/jslm/looks/76

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love your pants, it is amazing :)

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...