viernes, 3 de agosto de 2012

Collective Haul/Haul de Colección


Hello Beauties:
I have for you guys a Collection Haul. This is a few purchases I've been doing over the summer months. I'm not used to doing this type of Hauls as always do it of some specific retailer. I don't have the price of everything but I can give you the stores's name and an approximate price. I am someone who loves fashion but also the economy so don't worry nothing is going to be extremely expensive. Some pieces of clothing and accessories are for the summer and others are for the upcoming season of Fall. Under the picture I will have a brief description. I also want to say that everything that appears in the Haul is bought with my money and not provided by any store or company to be subjected to review. And I warn you that many things are massively wrinkled hahaha. Well here I leave you with my Haul.
Hope you like it
TC 
(Take care)
xoxoxox






                         --------------------





Hola Bellezas:

Les tengo un Haul de Colección. Esto es de algunas compras que he estado haciendo durante estos meses de Verano. No estoy muy acostumbrada a hacer este tipo de Haul ya que siempre lo hago de alguna tienda en especifico. No  tengo los precios de cada cosa   se en donde compre las cosas y puedo dar un precio aproximado. Soy una persona que le encanta la moda pero también la economía así que no se preocupen no va a ser algo extremadamente costoso. Algunas piezas de ropa y accesorios son para verano y otras para la temporada que se avecina de Otoño. Debajo de cada foto tendrán una breve descripción. También quiero decirles que todo lo que aparece en el Haul es comprado con mi dinero y no esta provisto por ningúna tienda o compañía para ser sometido a reseña. Y les advierto que muchas cosas están masivamente estrujadas jajajaja. Bueno y aquí les dejo con mi Haul.

Espero que les guste

CDS
(cuidense)
xoxoxox






Store/Tienda:Infinito



dress/traje:$6.00



harem pants/pantalones harem:$2.00





harem pants/pantalones harem:$2.00


peplum skirt/falda peplo :$2.00

The skirt was $ 2.00 because the zipper was broken but  
a girl who worked at the store helped me fix the zipper then the manager wanted to charge me the regular price after the zipper had been fixed.But I told her I was going to report her for doing false advertisement and she gave up the idea. lol
/
La falda era a $2.00 porque el zipper estaba dañado pero una muchacha que trabajaba en la  tienda me ayudo a arreglarlo luego la gerente quería cobrar el precio regular después de arreglado el zipper. Pero le dije que la iba a reportar por anuncio engañoso y desistió de la idea. lol






Store/Tienda:Grand Stores


harem pants/pantalones harem:$6.00




turquoise pants/pantalones azul turquesa:$16.00



white pants/pantalones blancos :$16.00



khaki pants/pantalones kaki : $16.00





Store/Tienda:Pacsun



dress/traje:$6.00





Store/Tienda:Capri


maxi dress/traje maxi:$5.59






Store/Tienda:Kress Stores


tube dress/traje tubo : $10.00





Store/Tienda:Forever 21


body con skirt / falda body con :$3.00






Store/Tienda:Voga Stores



bracelets/pulseras:2 x $1.00





Store/Tienda:KB Accessories




bracelets/pulseras : $1.99 each / $1.99 cada una 





Store/Tienda: Marianne Stores


necklace and earrings / collar y pantallas : $3.00





Store/Tienda: E-bay


bracelet / pulsera : $1.46
(free shipping/envio gratis:Hong Kong)



necklace and earrings/collar y pantallas:$2.99
(free shipping/envio gratis:China)





envelope clutch whit chain/cartera de sobre con cadena:$7.59
(free shipping/envio gratis:Hong Kong)


3 comentarios:

  1. nice blog ^^ loves it)

    follow me and i will follow you)
    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Christy

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice blog, hope you can follow me... lovely clothes, but i'm from Portugal ;)
    so... hope you can see me in my blog
    xoxo
    The Land of Miabelle

    ResponderEliminar
  3. your clothes look really adorable.;o i love it!!!

    http://akvedukas.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...