martes, 7 de agosto de 2012

Gwen Stefani for Harper's Bazaar September 2012 edition/Gwen Stefani para Harper's Bazaar edicion septiembre 2012 edition


Hello Beauties:

I found these pictures of the beautiful Gwen Stefani the vocalist of No Doubt . And Yes No Doubt the band, they are singing again. But for me personally I love her style she is beautiful. Who says this woman is now in her 40's ... All the clothes she use for this editorial is beautiful. And it also gives a glance into what is coming for the fall. I like everything she has also the shoes. Here I leave you guys with the pictures, and you can tell me which of these looks you like more. I like everyone.

Hope you like it

TC 
(Take care)
xoxoxox





                           ------------------






Hola Bellezas:

Me encontré con estas fotos de la bellísima Gwen Stefani la vocalista de No Doubt. Si No Doubt esta cantando como banda de nuevo. Pero a mi en lo personal me encanta su estilo ella es hermosa. Quien dice que esa mujer ya esta en sus 40... Toda la ropa que utilizo para esta editorial esta hermosa. Y también nos da un vistazo a lo que viene para el Otoño. Me gusta todo lo que tiene hasta los zapatos. Aquí les dejo con las fotos y díganme cual de todos estos looks les gusta mas. a mi me gustan todos.

Espero que le guste

CDS
(cuidense)
xoxoxox


































Disclaimer: these photographs are not my property they are extracted from the Internet./Aclaratoria: estas fotografías no son de mi propiedad son extraídas del Internet.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...