lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2012

Best Dressed of the Emmys(my version) /Mejores vestidas de los Emmys (mi version)


Hello Beauties:

And yesterday was the Emmys of this year. And for those who don't know what are the Emmys let's put it this simple way ... They are like the Oscars but for the TV shows. That award is given to all series,soap operas,films miniseries and even award shows on the American Television. And as you know when it comes out to the red carpet there is a fashion show of the TV artists. And yes, I know I can make the worst dressed list. But I'm not that cruel. I only see the beauty of things. So I decided to show you what to me are the best dressed. And I will not give explanations of each outfit,that's too much. But  I will have the photos to them. You tell me which like the most of what I chose.
Here are the pictures.

Hope you like it

TC 
(Take care)
xoxoxox






                       ---------------------






Hola Bellezas:

Y ayer fueron los Emmys de este año. Y para quien no sabe que son los Emmys  vamos a ponerlo de este punto de vista sencillo... Son como los Oscars pero de la Televisión. Ahí se le da premio a todas las series, miniseries novelas películas y hasta las ceremonias de premios de la televisión americana. Y como ustedes saben a la hora de la alfombra roja lo que hay es un desfile de moda de los artistas. Y si, se que puedo hacer la lista de las peores vestidas. Pero yo no soy tan cruel. Yo solo veo lo lindo de las cosas. Así que decidí enseñarles lo que para mi son las mejores vestidas. Y no les voy a dar explicaciones de cada atuendo eso es demasiado. Pero si les tengo las fotos. Ustedes me dirán cuales les gustan mas de lo que escogí.
Aqui están las fotos.

Espero que les guste

CDS
(cuidense)
xoxoxox



Sofia Vergara


Padma Lakshmi



Melissa Rauch

 


Keley Cuoco


Heidi Klum


Giuliana Rancic


Claire Danes 


Maria Menudos


Emily VanCamp


January Jones 


Kelly Washington


Julianne Moore 



Nicole Kidman


Allison Williams 


Edie Falco 


Julie Bowen


Katt Dennings


Hayden Panettiere



Zooey Deschanel


Julianne Hough


Kelly Osbourne


Kate Mara











Disclaimer: these photographs are not my property they are extracted from the Internet. / Aclaratoria: estas fotografías no son de mi propiedad son extraídas del Internet.



















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...