martes, 12 de marzo de 2013

Ootd Winter #17/ Add Invierno #17


Hello Beauties:

Here is the outfit of the day "Winter" # 17. And I love this blouse I had been a long time pending to buy it but wait until  it was on sale. And is so cosmic and has a wolf or a she wolf. For me it's a she wolf. And to use it more casual I put on these military boots. And to welcome the springand leaving the winter I started to do the famous "arm candy" in this outfit and it will be fully manifested. I also want to to tell yo  guy theres going  to be some changes in the blog. Not  necessarily the facade but I'm going to bring something that I have not brought  in a long time and some new things. So you guys have to be pending on that.

Hope you like it

TC 
(Take care)
xoxoxox






                       ------------------- 






Hola Bellezas:

Aquí les tengo el atuendo del día de "Invierno" #17. Y esta blusa me encanta llevaba tiempo pendiente a ella pero espere a que la pusieran a la venta .Y así , cósmica y con un lobo o una loba. Para mi es una loba. Y para usarla mas casual me puse estas botas militares. Y para darle la bienvenida a la primavera estoy despidiendo el invierno con el famoso "arm candy" y en este atuendo estará totalmente manifestado. También quiero decirles que habrán ciertos cambios en el blog. No necesariamente de fachada pero voy a traer cosa que hace tiempo no traía y cosas nuevas. Así que pendientes a eso.

Espero que les guste

CDS
(cuidense)
xoxoxox







top:Pacsun 

bag/cartera:Exentrix Sores

pants/pantalones: Grand Store

boots/botas :Marianne Stores






My Accessories/ Mis Accesorios


arm candy:Exentrix,Mesalve & E-bay

earrings/pantallas:E-bay




3 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...