miércoles, 12 de febrero de 2014

Ootd "Winter" #9 / Add "Invierno" #9

Hello Beauties:

Here I have you the outfit of the day "Winter" #9. And this outfit is quite comfortable and I developed a great love for the Harem pants and more if they are high waisted. It's a limitless comfort and I'm going to try to make a more elegant outfits with them but I will not deny you that the comfort of these pants got me addictive. I combine it with this crop top that has a slightly psychedelic black and white print I really like the print. I wore these sandals that I love because they are super comfortable and match the color of the pants with silver because I think the silver with wine look different is a color combination that is not as common and that I really like.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagran: elogiosamislocuras

As well as in all my social media networks

Hope you like it

xoxoxox










Hola Bellezas:

Aquí les tengo el atuendo del día de "Invierno" #9. Y este atuendo es bastante cómodo he desarrollado un gran amor por los pantalones Harem y mas si son bien altos a la cintura. Es una comodidad sin limites y voy a intentar hacer un atuendo mas elegante con ellos pero no les niego que la comodidad de estos pantalones me tiene adictiva. Lo combine con esta blusa corta que tiene un estampado blanco y negro un poco psicodélico que me gusta mucho. Use estas sandalias que adoro porque son súper cómodas y combine el color del pantalón con plata porque creo que el plata con el vino se ven diferentes es una combinación de colores que no es tan común y eso me gusta mucho.

No olviden seguirme en Instagran: elogiosamislocuras 

Así como en todas mis redes sociales 

Espero que les guste 

xoxoxox






top/blusa: Pacsun Stores

bag/cartera: Excentrix Stores

pants/pantalones: Click Stores

sandals/sandalias: 5.7.9. Stores






My Accessories / Mis Accesorios 


earrings / pantallas : Voga Stores

armcandy: Voga,Excentrix and Marianne Stores


1 comentario:

  1. wow,such generous red!!!!
    In fact,I love everything in red and this color is quit suitable to you,dear
    and ,what does"DANC" mean?or
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...