martes, 26 de mayo de 2015

Ootd Spring: That day I was born / Add Primavera: Ese día que nací

Hello Beauties:

And as you can notice this post this is in celebration of my birthday. I turned 35 yesterday and because of work my husband and I could not celebrate that day, so on Sunday my husband took me shopping and then surprised me with a small party and  the photos that are in my instagram.

As you guys noticed there is no number list  this time and I will not do it again. New Year new adventure for my blog. Besides the numbers are boring and I like to get inspired for a title. And this outfit is extremely casual and perfect for the heat they on my island. Here I am on the promenade "Real Marina"  in my hometown of Aguadilla, and is perfect for photos. I like this outfit because it's fresh and although it is striking it haves the bohemian style blouse with the bare shoulders and crochet style pants. Here I have some pictures of the gifts they gave me and my outfit.

Thanks to everyone who congratulated me that day.

And remember every Friday I'll be in my fashion segment on the program Despiertate at 8:40 am by Super Q 98.1:www.superq98.com

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: elogiosamislocurasAs in all my social media networks.

I hope you like it

TC
(take care)
xoxoxox










Hola Bellezas:

Y como pueden notar este post se trata de lo que use en mi celebración de mi cumpleaños. Cumplí 35 años ayer pero por motivos de trabajo no pude celebrarlo así que lo celebre el domingo mi esposo me llevo de compras y luego me sorprendió con una fiesta pequeña y las fotos de eso están en mi instagram.

Como notaran no puse enumeración esta vez ni lo volveré ha hacer. Nuevo año nuevas aventuras para mi blog. Además los números son aburridos y me gusta tener que inspirarme para un titulo. Y este atuendo es extremadamente casual y perfecto para las calores que están hacienda en mi isla. Aquí estoy en el  paseo "Real Marina" de mi pueblo Aguadilla que esta perfecto para fotos. Me gusta este atuendo porque es fresco y a pesar de que es llamativo no sale de lo bohemio por el estilo de blusa con hombros al descubierto y los pantalones estilo croché. Aquí les tengo fotos de lo que me regalaron y de mi atuendo.

Gracias a todos los que me felicitaron ese día.

Recuerden que estaré todos los Viernes en mi segmento de moda en el programa Despiértate a las 8:40 am por Súper Q 98.1 :
www.superq98.com

No olviden seguirme en Instagram : elogiosamislocuras



Así cómo en todas mis redes sociales.
Espero que les guste

CDS
cuídense
xoxoxox





top/blisa: Kress Stores
bag/cartera: Marianne Stores
shorts/cortos: Rainbow Shops
shoes/zapatos: 599fashion.com


earrings/pantallas: Arecibo Flea Market

armcandy:excentrix,click and voga stores


















1 comentario:

  1. I really like the style of your blog, congratulations!
    I'm your new follower, # 710. If you must go out of my blog! :)

    www.thebeautybymisst.blogspot.it

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...