miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2017

Blue and Black /Azul y Negro

Hello Beuties:

This outfit is well-inspired in the 90's. And I know that blue and black are supposed to be a "fashion crime" but you don't dress like fashion dictates you dress how you want.

And I have been observing that commercially this type of blue is being used a lot and  I consider black to be a neutral so my accessories were black. And t I like the boots the most and  I received them from Gamiss.com that have a similarity to  ones I saw at Zara. I love them because they are super comfortable and light I could spend all day with them.

Here I have the picture of my clothes and if you like the boots can go to the link below on the photo or go to Gamiss.com and take advantage of their promotions.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

And all my social media networks 

I hope you like it
TC
(Take Care)
xoxoxox







Hola  Bellezas:

Este atuendo es bien inspirado en los 90. Y se que el azul y el negro se supone que sean un "crimen de la moda" pero uno no viste como la moda lo dicte si no como uno se sienta.

Y he estado observando que comercialmente este tipo de azul se esta usando mucho y el negro yo lo considero neutral así que mis accesorios los use negro. Y lo mas que me gusta son las botas que recibí de Gamiss.com que tienen un parecido a unas que vi en Zara. Me encantan por que son súper comodas y livianas pude estar todo el día con ellas.

Aquí les tengo la foto de mi atuendo y si les gustan las botas pueden ir al enlace debajo de la foto o vallan a Gamiss.com y aprovechen sus promociones.



                                                     
No olviden  seguirme en Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

Y  en todas mis redes sociales

Espero que les guste
CDS

(Cuídense)
xoxoxox




top/blusa: Charity Shop/Tienda de Caridad

pants/pantalones: Whish App

bag/cartera: Vieta

booties/botines: Gamiss.com



accesories/accesorios: Agaci,Rainbow,Exentrix



7 comentarios:

  1. Son muy bonitos tus complementos, besos!!
    www.lookwhatimwearingtoday.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lovely blue outfit! Love the bracelet, looking very chic!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Bellissimo outfit ti seguo se ti va passa da me testoprovo.blogspot.it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Bellissimo outfit ti seguo se ti va passa da me testoprovo.blogspot.it

    ResponderEliminar
  5. estas guapísima de azul!

    https://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Love this color combo!!! ;) xo
    http://www.stylesensemoments.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...