lunes, 12 de junio de 2017

Tribal Neon / Neón Tribal

Hello Beuties:

Neon tones are mandatory for summer and the tribal print has been in trend for quite some time. So I decided to wear those two summer trends with this skirt.

I like very much how it fits the body and how it hugs my curves. In addition to that the colors are super fun. You can do many combinations with it but I decided to combine it with black so that I only highlight the colors of the skirt.

Here I have the outfit pictures.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

And in all my social media networks

Hope you like it
TC

(Take care)
Xoxoxox








Hola  Bellezas:

Los tonos Neón son obligatorios para el verano y el estampado tribal lleva bastante tiempo en tendencia. Así que decidí usar esas dos tendencias de verano con esta falda.

Me gusta mucho como se ajusta al cuerpo y como abraza mis curvas. En adición a que los colores son súper divertidos. Se le puede hacer infinidad de combinaciones pero decidí  combinarlo con negro para que solo resaltaran los colores de la falda.

Aquí les tengo las fotos del atuendo. 


No olviden  seguirme en Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

Y  en todas mis redes sociales

Espero que les guste
CDS

(Cuídense)
xoxoxox




top/blusa: Kress Stores

skirt/falda: Grand Stores

bag/cartera: Vieta Fashion

shoes/zapatos:Marianne Stores



accesories/accesorios:
Exentrix Stores


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...