miércoles, 6 de septiembre de 2017

Pray for Puerto Rico / Oren por Puerto Rico

Hello Beuties:

Due to the imminent passing of Hurricane Irma to my Island of Puerto Rico, I will not be posting until further notice. Since I have to make preparations to face this atmospheric phenomenon.

The same is category 5 and it has never been seen in the history of my country. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
I also ask you to keep Puerto Rico in your prayers so that God protects us and free us from all harm.
We are in his hands.

Thanks for your support...

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

And in all my social media networks

Hope you like it
TC

(Take care)
Xoxoxox




Hola  Bellezas:

Por motivos del Inminente paso del Huracán Irma a mi Isla Puerto Rico no estaré haciendo post hasta nuevo aviso. Ya que tengo que hacer los preparativos para enfrentar este fenómeno atmosférico.

El mismo de categoría 5 jamas visto en la historia de mi país.Les pido disculpas por los inconvenientes que esto pueda causar.
También les pido que mantengan a Puerto Rico en sus oraciones para que Dios nos proteja y nos libre de todo mal.
En sus manos estamos.

Gracias por su apoyo...

No olviden  seguirme en Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

Y  en todas mis redes sociales

Espero que les guste
CDS

(Cuídense)
xoxoxox

2 comentarios:

  1. I read about in on czech pages... :( It is sad.:/ So: PRAY FOR PUERTO RICO
    By the way you wrote me about following, so I agree, can you give me follow please? I give you.
    Somethingbykate

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I feel very sorry for people who experience such situations...

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...