martes, 19 de septiembre de 2017

Yellow Fall / Otoño Amarillo

Hello Beuties:

We are entering Fall and  yellow mustard remains one of the protagonists of the season. Where I live there is no Fall, but as I said on previous occasions we love to use the colors of the season. So when I saw this dress on Zaful I knew I had to have it.

I live in the tropics so the heat here is sometimes unbearable so it's not bad to leave your shoulders exposed. And a good way to disguise is also to wear a high hairstyle so I also did it and it helped me show the tassel earrings that I love and that look very suitable for the look. I combine everything with white bone accessories because I think that makes the yellow stand out.

Here are the photos of my outfit and below the photo you will have the links for the pieces.Don't forget to register at Zaful so ypu can  know more about their sales and promotions.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

And in all my social media networks

Hope you like it
TC

(Take care)
Xoxoxox








Hola  Bellezas:

Estamos entrando en Otoño y el amarillo mostaza sigue siendo uno de los protagonistas de la temporada. Donde vivo no hay otoño,pero como he dicho en ocasiones anteriores nos encanta usar los colores de la temporada. Así que cuando vi este traje en Zaful sabia que lo tenia que tener.

Vivo en el trópico así que la calor aquí es algunas veces insoportable así que no esta mal dejar los hombros al descubierto. Y una buena manera de disimular también es llevar un peinado alto así que también lo hice y de una vez me ayudo a mostrar las pantallas de borla que me encantan y que se ven muy adecuadas para el look. Todo lo combine con accesorios de color blanco hueso porque creo que eso hace resaltar el amarillo.

Aquí tienen las fotos de mi atuendo y  abajo de la foto tendrán los enlaces para las piezas.
No olviden registrarse en Zaful para que se enteren de sus ventas y promociones.

No olviden  seguirme en Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

Y  en todas mis redes sociales

Espero que les guste
CDS

(Cuídense)
xoxoxox





dress/traje: Zaful
clutch/cartera:Humberto Vidal
sandals/sandalias:Rosegal.com


accesories/accesorios:
Zaful,KB Juwels















This publication has been brought forward from its original day because of the passage of Hurricane Maria. Please keep Puerto Rico in your prayers. 

Esta publicación ha sido adelantada de su día original por motivo del paso del Huracán María. Porfavor mantengan a Puerto Rico en sus oraciones.

15 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful dress. Your hairstyle fits good. You have lovely earrings. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amazing post, dear Jessica! This dress is wonderful, so beauitful color!
    It look amazing on you! Love it.

    Visit my blog, Maleficent

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nice accesories and very nice dress! :-)
    I following you now, please follow me back?
    Have a nice day! :-)
    Simoneta
    SimonetaBlog

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hej! Świetny post, jesteś naprawdę megaaa śliczna :)

    obserwuje i zapraszam do mnie :
    milentry-blog.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Ur dress is so cute! :*
    follow for follow? :))

    ResponderEliminar
  6. so cute dress :)
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/
    https://www.instagram.com/isidora_arodisi/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. This is such a great look! I really love this dress
    Have a happy weekend!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Such a beautiful dress dear!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Omg this color looks great on you! Yellow suits you well. Yes, I would love to visit Puerto Rico. How is everything going there now? I hope better!!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...