lunes, 4 de diciembre de 2017

Chiccloth.com Collaboration / Colaboracion con Chiccloth.com

Hello Beuties:

Today I bring you a collaboration with the Chiccloth.com online store. They are a digital boutique where there is a wide variety of dresses,shoes and accessories. At fairly affordable prices.

I wanted to try the Vintage style that they sell online. I had seen it in several stores. But when I saw this tropical print dress I was fascinated a lot and I wanted to have it to show it to you. I know that some of you girls love this style will like this dress and the other styles you will see there.

The dress arrived in good condition, the package was well sealed and the dress came in another plastic envelope in the same package. The shipment took more than two and a half weeks and that was to be expected. Since in Puerto Rico there still some problems with shipping due to the passage of Hurricane Miria. Even so, I quite liked the dress I ordered.

As in the Caribbean the Fall is hot, I thought that this was a good print for the season that can be used for the rest of the year. I added some simple accessories so that the dress was the protagonist.

And here you have it, my collaboration with Chicloth.com and if you like something you can look for it in the links below the photos and  you can take advantage when you register so you know more about their future sales and promotions.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

And all my social media networks 

I hope you like it
TC
(Take Care)

xoxoxox








Hola  Bellezas:

Hoy les traigo una  colaboración con la tienda online Chiccloth.com.  Son una boutique digital donde hay un gran variedad de trajes zapatos y accesorios. A precios bastante accesibles.

Quería probar el estilo Vintage que venden por internet. Lo había visto en varias tiendas. Pero cuando vi este vestido de estampado tropical me fascino mucho y lo quise tener para enseñarlo a ustedes. Se que a las chicas que les encanta este estilo les va a gustar mucho este traje y los demás estilos que verán allí.

El traje llego en buenas condiciones, el paquete estaba bien sellado y el traje venia en otro sobre de plástico dentro del mismo paquete. El envió se tardo mas de dos semanas y media y eso era de esperarse. Ya que Puerto Rico todavía tiene problemas con el.correo debido al paso del huracán Miria. Aun así, me gusto bastante el traje que pedí.

Como en el Caribe el otoño es caluroso,pensé que este era un buen estampado para la temporada que se puede utilizar por el resto del año. Añadí unos accesorios simples para que el traje fuera el protagonista.

Y aquí la tienen,mi  colaboración con Chicloth.com y si te gusta algo puedes buscarlo en los enlaces debajo de las fotos y así puedes aprovechar y registrarte par que sepas mas de sus futuras ventas y promociones.
                        
No olviden  seguirme en Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

Y  en todas mis redes sociales

Espero que les guste
CDS

(Cuídense)
xoxoxox






dress/traje:Chicloth.com
bag/cartera:Dooney and Bourque
sandals/sandalias: Marianne Stores



accesories/accesorios:
Zaful.com







5 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...