jueves, 25 de octubre de 2018

Red and Plaid / Rojo y Tartán

Hello Beauties:

Plaid is a classic in the Fall. I would say it is an essential of Fall. And I'm amused to hear each fall season that "the plaid comes at full force" when in reality it has never left. That's why instead of deciding on the typical plaid shirt I chose this Rosegal dress.

The pattern is not typical of many colors but it have several basic colors with a military green as the background that is always around this season. And as it has some red details I decided to incorporate the red in the coat and in my beloved red boots that I can not let go for this season.

And to cover my legs use these opaque and warm socks since the temperature is playing with us and a few days is lower than others and so I complete my look with this plaid trend that is a classic.

Here I have the pictures of my outfit with the links for the pieces. You already know you can go to Rosegal so you guys can find out about their offers and promotions.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

And all my social media networks 

I hope you like it
TC
(Take Care)
xoxoxox







Hola Bellezas:

El Tartán es un clásico en el Otoño.Diría que es un esencial del Otoño. Y me da gracia escuchar cada temporada de Otoño que "el tartán viene a toda fuerza" cuando en realidad nunca se ha ido. Fue por eso que en vez de decidirme por la típica camisa de tartán escogí este traje de Rosegal.

El estampado no es el típico de muchos colores pero si tiene varios colores básicos con fondo verde militar que siempre esta rondando esta temporada. Y como tiene detalles rojos decidí incorporar el rojo en el abrigo y en mis amadas botas rojas que no puedo dejar ir para esta temporada.

Y para cubrir mis piernas use estas medias opacas y calientes ya que la temperatura esta jugando con nosotros y unos días esta mas baja que otros y así complete mi look con esta tendencia de tartán que es un clásico.


Aquí les tengo las fotos de mi atuendo con los enlaces para las piezas.Ya saben pueden pasar por Rosegal para que se enteren de sus ofertas y promociones.

No olvides seguirme en Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

Y en todas mis redes sociales
espero que te guste
CDT
(Cuídate)
xoxoxox




coat/abrigo: Zaful

dress/traje: Rosegal

bag/cartera: Goodwill

booties/botines: Gamiss



accesories/accesorios:



4 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...