viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2018

Colors / Colores

Hello Beauties:

Fall has its colors. Not everything is opaque and tenuous. You have already seen that my outfits this year have been colorful and this one is not a exception. And it was that when I saw this AMIClubwear dress I had to have it.

Maybe you can't appreciate it well because I wore this cardigan from the same store that I liked a lot for thit dress since the colors go very well,but the dress has long sleeve and is perfect for Thanksgiving that's coming soon. It is super comfortable and you can dress it up or dress it down.

For a more casual touch, I decided to wear it with the cardigan, the cross-body bag and these Old Navy boots that I like to wear for the season.

Here I have the pictures of my outfit with the links for the pieces. Don't forget to go to AMIClubwear and use the code THANKS60 so that you get a 60% discount on their Thanksgiving Pre Sale.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

And all my social media networks 

I hope you like it
TC
(Take Care)
xoxoxox







Hola Bellezas:

El Otoño tiene sus colores. No todo es opaco y tenue. Ya han podido ver que mis atuendos este año han sido coloridos y este no es la exepción. Y fue que cuando vi este traje de AMIClubwear tuve que tenerlo.

Quizás no lo logren apreciar bien ya que use este cárdigan de la misma tienda que me gusto mucho para ese traje ya que los colores combinan pero el traje es de manga larga y es perfecto para el día de Acción de Gracias que viene pronto por ahí. Es súper cómodo y lo puedes usar de manera casual o de manera elegante.

Yo para darle un toque mas casual decidí usarlo con el cárdigan, la cartera cruzada y estas botas de Old Navy que me gusta mucho usar para la temporada.


Aquí les tengo las fotos de mi atuendo con los enlaces para las piezas.No olviden pasar por AMIClubwear y usar el código THANKS60 para que obtengan un 60% de descuento en su pre venta de Acción de Gracias.

No olvides seguirme en Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

Y en todas mis redes sociales
espero que te guste
CDT
(Cuídate)
xoxoxox




cardigan/cárdigan: AMIClubwear

dress/traje: AMIClubear

bag/cartera: Zaful

boots/botas: Old Navy


accesories/accesorios:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...