jueves, 25 de agosto de 2011

Prescription Blog :look10 /Prescripción de blog :look10

Hello Beauties:

Here I will bring a new article I will try to prepare every day (Is not a promise). It's called, Prescription blog. A type of recommendation of blogs to see and read. It is for you to say if you saw it here first. And to start with my Prescription I recommend you look10.blogspot.com. It's a blog that collects fashion blogs from around the world. By entering the information of your blog you automatically win a "look 10 award" and that you can use it on your own blog. For me personally I am proud to be the first and only representingPuerto Rico. But there are many countries represented like Europe, America, Asia and Africa. I recommend you go through there to see and give me your opinion.

http://look10.blogspot.com

Hope you like it

TC
(Take care)
xoxoxox







                        -------------------













Hola Bellezas :


 Aquí les voy a traer un nuevo articulo que tratare de preparar todos los días (no se los prometo). Se Llama ,Prescripción de blog. Es un tipo de recomendación de blog para que lo vean y lo lean. Estará de ustedes decirles si lo vieron aquí primero. Y para comenzar con esta  Prescripción les recomiendo  look10.blogspot.com. Es un blog que recopila blogs de moda de diferentes partes del mundo. Al entrar la información de tu blog automaticamente te ganas un "look 10 award" y este lo puedes utilizar en tu propio blog. A mi en lo personal me enorgullece ser la primera y única representando a Puerto Rico. Pero hay muchos países representados de Europa, América ,Asia y África. Les recomiendo que pasen por allí lo vean y me den su opinión.


http://look10.blogspot.com


Espero que les guste


CDS
(cuidense)
xoxoxox
















Disclaimer: Some of these images are not my property they aretaken from the Internet. / Aclaratoria: algunas de estas imagenes no son de mi propiedad son extraídas del Internet.

1 comentario:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...