martes, 6 de septiembre de 2011

Prescription Blog : jenny-fromtheblock.com/ Prescripción de blog :jenny-fromtheblock.com

Hello Beauties:

This is a recommendation of a blog to see it, read it and follow it. It is for you to say if you saw it here first. My prescription is jenny-fromtheblock.com. I must say that I love her style, it is as if she had a vibe for the 70's but adapted for today. I love her outfits and the pictures even more. I follow her blogg faithfully. Here I leave the address of her blogg I know you will love. I also leave the outfits that I like so far because she will bring more.

http://www.jenny-fromtheblock.com

Hope you like it


TC
(Take care)
xoxoxox







                      ------------------









Hola Bellezas :


Aquí  recomendación de blog para que lo vean y lo lean y lo sigan. Estará de ustedes decirles si lo vieron aquí primero. Mi Prescripción de hoy es jenny-fromtheblock.com. Debo de decir que me fascina su estilo es como si tuviese una vibra  para los 70's pero adaptada a hoy dia. Sus atuendos me encantan y sus fotos aun mas. La sigo fielmente. Aqui les dejare la dirección de su blogg se que les va a encantar. también les dejo los atuendos que mas me gustan hasta ahora porque se que va a traer mas.


http://www.jenny-fromtheblock.com


Espero que les guste 




CDS
(cuidense)
xoxoxox










Disclaimer:  These images are not my property they are taken from the Internet. Aclaratoria: Estas imagenes no son de mi propiedad son extraídas del Internet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...