lunes, 12 de marzo de 2012

Ootd Spring #5 /Add Primavera #5

Hello Beauties:

I bring you the Spring outfit of the day # 5. And this outfit is pretty neutral but I wanted to give a touch of color with the accessories.Since the spring is all flowers and bright colors. I use this necklace that I love that I purchase at ExcentricI've talk aboute Excentrix before and I will do a "Haul" of several pieces of jewelry that I've purchase so wait for it soon.
Here is my outfit.

Hope you like it

TC
(Take care)
xoxoxox









                        --------------











Hola Bellezas:


Aquí les traigo el atuendo del día de Primavera  #5. Y este atuendo es bastante neutral pero quise darle un toque de color con los accesorios. Ya que la primavera es todo de flores y colores llamativos. Use este collar que me encanta que compre en Excentric. Hablado de Excentrix voy a hacer un "Haul" de varias piezas de joyería que compre así que esperenlo pronto.
Aquí les dejo con mi atuendo.


Espero que les guste


CDS
(cuidense)
xoxoxox




vest/chaleco: Click Stores

blouse/blusa: Infinito Stores

dark blue jeans /mahones azul oscuro: DD&D - Grand Stores

shoes/zapatos:Trafic





My Accessories/Mis Accesorios



bracelets/pulceras :5.7.9


necklace & earrings /pantallas y collar : Exentrix Store

6 comentarios:

  1. woow this necklace is so pretty!! Prettiest pieces of jewerly ever!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. love the necklace!

    would you like to follow each other?
    please check out my recent post
    www.fashionfootprints.blogspot.com
    xxxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I allredy do it . I love your Blog!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. love the combination of gold and that blue color .. nice <3 =)
    http://eyeonmenow.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...