jueves, 22 de agosto de 2013

Ootd Summer #22/Add Verano#22


Hello Beauties:

I introduce you the outfit of the day summer #22. And this outfit is casual and comfortable for running errands. I really like the blouse sleeve style but I have problems with the length of the blouse as neither is too long or too short and it gave me problems to put it into my pants because it tends to come off. So leave it out to avoid the worry of fixing it every time I move. And I love these shoes. I had bought them at the beginning of summer but hadn't found the opportunity to use them. And I decided to use them for that outfit and they are really comfortable to walk around all day. I use this dark denim so that the colors don't look very bright.

Remember to follow me on Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

and in all my social media networks

Hope you like it

TC 
(take care)
xoxoxox













Hola Bellezas:

Les presento el atuendo del día de verano #22. Y este atuendo es casual y cómodo para hacer diligencias. Me gusta mucho la blusa el estilo de manga pero tengo problemas con el largo de la blusa ya que ni es muy larga ni muy corta y me dio problemas ponerla dentro de mis pantalones ya que tiende a salirse. Así que la deje afuera para no tener la preocupación de estar arreglándola cada vez que me muevo. Y estos zapatos me encantan. Los había comprado al principio de verano pero no había encontrado la oportunidad para usarlos. Y decidí usarlos para ese atuendo y son bien cómodo ande todo el día con ellos. Use este mahón oscuro para que los colores no se vieran muy llamativos.

Recuerden seguirme en Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

así como en todas mis redes sociales 

Espero que les guste 

CDS 
(cuidense) 
xoxoxox








top/blusa:Grand Stores

bag/cartera:Marianne Stores

mahones/jeans: Grand Stores

shoes/zapatos:Wal-Mart






My Accessories/Mis Accesorios 


earrings/pantallas: Voga Stores

armcady:Voga & Excentrix




4 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...