miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2016

Festive Air / Aire Festivo

Hello Beuties:

I have a habit of buying things when the season is over and saving them for the year after when that season returns. And I know that here  are no drastic changes in weather but we like the trends and take advantage of this season to dress with colors and textures of the season.

This is the case of this suede skirt that I love and waited to have these festive air to use it. I like to wear it with this blue top and these blue sandals, I think that combination of colors is perfect.

So I want you guys  to follow well on the blog because there will be many collaborations and lookbooks for this time.


Here are the puctures.



Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

And all my social media networks 

I hope you like it
TC
(Take Care)
xoxoxox










Hola  Bellezas:

Tengo la costumbre de comprar cosas cuando se esta acabando la temporada y guardarlas para el año despues cuando vuelva esa temporada. Y yo se que aquí no hay cambios drásticos de clima pero si nos gustan las tendencias y aprovechamos esta época para vestir con colores y texturas de la temporada.

Este es el caso de esta falda de gamuza que me encanta y espere a tener estos aires festivos para usarla. Me gusto usarla con esta blusa azul y estas sandalias azules creo q esa combinación de colores esta perfecta. 

Aso que quiero que estén bien pendientes al blog porque vendrán muchas colaboraciones y lookbooks para esta época.

Aquí estan las fotos.

No olviden  seguirme en Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

Y  en todas mis redes sociales

Espero que les guste
CDS

(Cuídense)
xoxoxox




top/blusa: Rainbow Shops

skirt/falda: Click Stores

bag/cartera: Dooney & Bourke

sandals/sandalias:Marianne Stores




accesories/accesorios:
Novus and Exentrix Stores

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...