lunes, 6 de marzo de 2017

Pink and Green / Rosa y Verde

Hi Beauties:

The pastel tones are slowly returning just in time for spring. When I saw this simple top I decided to buy it for the purpose of wearing it with a skirt that I order and has not yet arrived but I thought to wear it with these pants and I love it.

I've noticed that Mauve pink has been combining long ago with green. And it does not look bad at all, I like a lot so while I wait for my skirt I wore the top in a more casual way with these pants that have tribal print on them. And I know I'm super combined but I love these colors together with white and gold plus this casual outfit is also quite comfortable.

Here are the pictures of my outfit.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

And all my social media networks 

I hope you like it
TC
(Take Care)
xoxoxox








Hola  Bellezas:

Los tonos pasteles están regresando poco a poco justa a tiempo para la primavera. Cuando vi esta blusa sencilla decidí comprarla con el propósito de usarla con una falda que no me ha llegado pero se me ocurrió usarla con estos pantalones y me encanto.

He notado que el rosa Mauve lo llevan combinando hace tiempo con verde. Y no se ve mal me gusta mucho así que en lo que viene mi falda trate de usar la blusa de manera mas casual con estos pantalones que tienen estampado tribal. Y se que estoy súper combinada pero me encantan estos colores juntos con blanco y oro además que el atuendo era casual también es bastante cómodo.

Aqui les dejo fotos de mi atuendo.

                                                     
No olviden  seguirme en Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

Y  en todas mis redes sociales

Espero que les guste
CDS

(Cuídense)
xoxoxox




top/blusa: Rainbow Shop

pants/pantalones: French Laundry-Falas

bag/cartera: Christian Siriano- Payless

shoes/zapatos: Local Shoes Store / Tienda de Zapatos Local



accesories/accesorios:
Alika,Exentrix and Wish app



3 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...