lunes, 14 de enero de 2019

Shyfull.com Review and Collaboration / Reseña y Collaboración con Shyfull.com

Hello Beauties:

It has been a while since I made a Look Book and a review of a new store. But today I want to talk about Shyfull.com Since this store has glamor everywhere. I found out about it through a Facebook promotion and when they asked me to collaborate I did not think it twice.

And it's that their prices are reasonable and their pieces are beautiful. So much so that I decided to make a lookbook because everything they sent me is beautiful. When you enter the page you can find the pieces from the cheapest to the most expensive, by color, the best sellers and even in alphabetical order.

As for the shipment, at least in my case I think it took me 3 to 4 days and it arrived directly at the door of my house. All the pieces were in their individual plastic bag. And all but I tell you, all the pieces were in perfect condition. Its quality is excellent and the material of each piece of clothing feels like quality, it feels that it's something well made. I am completely delighted with the quality of the pieces and their material.

The clothes had no chemical smell or anything or wrinkled. As for the outfits I will not go into much detail on them but I can tell you that I was inspired to be glamorous and elegant for a winter a little hotter than usual.

Here I leave the outfits and links of each piece I received from Shyfull. I want to thank them for taking me into account for this collaboration. I am delighted with everything. Don't forget to go to their page to find out about your sales and promotions.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: 
elogiosamislocuras

And on all my social media networks
I hope you like it
TC
(take care)
xoxoxox



Hola Bellezas:

Hace tiempo que no les hacia un Look Book y una reseña de una tienda nueva. Pero hoy les quiero hablar de Shyfull.com Ya que esta tienda lo que tiene es glamour por todos lados. Supe de ella por una promoción en Facebook y cuando me pidieron colaborar no lo pensé dos veces.

Y es que sus precios son módicos y sus piezas son hermosas. Tanto asi que decidí hacer un lookbook porque todo lo que me enviaron esta hermoso. Cuando entras a su pagina puedes buscar las piezas de lo mas barato a lo mas caro,por color,lo mas vendido y hasta en orden alfabético.

En cuanto al envió, por lo menos en mi caso creo que tardo de 3 a 4 días y llego directo a la puerta de mi casa. Todas las piezas estaban en su bolsa de plástico individual. Y todas pero les digo, todas las piezas estaban en perfectas condiciones. Su calidad es excelente y el material de cada pieza de ropa se siente de calidad, se siente que es algo bien confeccionado. Quede completamente encantada con la calidad de las piezas y su material.

La ropa no tenia olor a químicos ni nada y tampoco llego estrujada. En cuanto a los atuendos no les entrare en mucho detalle pero si les puedo decir que me inspire en que fuesen glamurosos y elegantes para un invierno un poco mas caliente de la cuenta.

Aquí les dejo los atuendos  y los enlaces de cada pieza que recibí de Shyfull. Quiero agradecerle a ellos el haberme tomado en cuenta para esta colaboración. Quede encantada con todo. No olviden pasar por su pagina para que se enteren de sus ventas y promociones.


No olvides seguirme en Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

Y en todas mis redes sociales
espero que te guste
CDT
(Cuídate)
xoxoxox




dress/traje: Shyfull

clutch/cartera :Charity Store/Tienda de Caridad

boots/botas: Gamiss


set/conjunto: Shyfull

clutch/cartera: Fallas

shoes/zapatos: Bleecker & Bond

accesories/accesorios:
Wish 


top/blusa: Shyfull

pants/pantalones: Fashion Nova

clutch/cartera: Fallas

shoes/zapatos: Gamiss


top/blusa:Shyfull

pants/pantalones: Fallas

clutch/cartera: Marianne Stores

boots/botas: Target







2 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...