viernes, 1 de marzo de 2019

Basic Stuff / Cosas Básicas

Hello Beauties:

Spring is getting closer but that doesn't mean that there is not a cold or windy day from time to time. I already need my loose dresses and sleeveless blouses. But as far as that comes here I have some ideas for outfits with basic colors with Rosegal.

When I saw each of these pieces I thought about those intermediate and transitional days. Almost always there are days that start up cold and end up hot.

The first coat is simple but super striking because of its color Red. Its for those days that it is still cold and it is beginning to feel windy. I wanted to give it a different touch and wore red shoes to highlight the color.

And the second one is a white sweater that can be worn as a top is comfortable and is good for the days that are windier but less cold.The lace up detail caught my attention when I saw it.

Here I have the photos of my outfits and the links of the pieces. Don't forget to stop by Rosegal to find out about their sales and promotions.

Use code:RGIWD with 25% discount
3.8 Rosegal Women's Day-Be A Queen Today!
Free shipping, the biggest saving needs to yell out.!


Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: 
elogiosamislocuras

And on all my social media networks
I hope you like it
TC
(take care)
xoxoxox





Hola Bellezas:

La primavera esta cada vez mas cerca pero eso no significa que no haya algún día frío o ventoso de vez en cuando. Ya me hacen falta los trajes sueltos y las blusas sin mangas. Pero en lo que eso llega aquí tengo algunas ideas de atuendos con colores básicos de Rosegal.


Cuando vi cada una de estas piezas pensé en esos días intermedios y de transición. Casi siempre son días que amanecen fríos y terminan calientes. 


El primer abrigo es sencillo pero súper llamativo por su color Rojo. Es para esos días que todavía hace frío y esta comenzando a sentirse ventoso. Quise darle un toque diferente y use zapatos rojos para resaltar el color.


Y el segundo es un suéter blanco que se puede usar ya que un top es cómodo y es bueno para los días más ventosos pero menos fríos. El detalle con cordones me llamó la atención cuando lo vi.


Aquí les tengo las fotos de mis atuendos  y los enlaces de las piezas. No olviden pasar por su Rosegal para que se enteren de sus ventas y promociones.


No olvides seguirme en Instagram: elogiosamislocuras

Y en todas mis redes sociales
espero que te guste
CDT
(Cuídate)
xoxoxox



coat/abrigo: Rosegal

bag/cartera: Rosegal

pants/pantalones: Citi Trends

shoes/zapatos: AJ Shoes



accesories/accesorios: Zaful





sweater/suéter: Rosegal

bag/cartera: Rosegal

jeans/mahones: Factory-Fashion

boots/botas: Target


accesories/accesorios:

Rainbow Shops



3 comentarios:

  1. Very nice outfit! I love your bag. <3
    Have a nice weekend! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me encanta la chaqueta roja y el bolso es precioso y muy versátil. Un besito guapa

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great post, very useful for this spring. Also love Rosegal products, bice and economic.

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...